This is the smallest DSMX receiver by FULLSPEED and pairs great with the Whoops!
- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Working current: 60MA
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Receive sensitivity: -108DBM
- Delay: <15ms
- Antenna length: 26MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series of remote transmitter
This is the connection diagram with the 2S Whoop FC on Beta65X and Beta75X.
- Connet the receiver to FC and run the Betaflight. Choose the correct port and type of your receiver on the flight controller.
- Type: set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in CLI and save.
- Repower the receiver. The light on the receiver will flash rapidly, which means it’s on binding mode.
- Turn on the radio and select bind mode. Wait a moment. It means bind successfully if the light on receiver keeps burning bright.
- 1 * FULL SPEED Micro DSMX Receiver (Include antenna)
- 2 * Clear heatshrink tubing